Location: Lausanne/Epalinges, Switzerland
Conditions of Employment: Proof of Eligibility to work in Switzerland (Swiss work permit or Swiss / European citizenship)
So, if you think you are a strong fit for this position, please apply today!
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. Please specify the position you are applying for and use the “PC-PM” identifier in your cover letter and email subject line.
The position comes with an excellent compensation and benefits package.
About the job
We are seeking highly motivated candidates to join our Administration Department in Lausanne. In this role you will be directly reporting to the Executive Administrative Assistant.
You will be joining a highly dynamic department with close interaction with experts and consultants to contribute to the development of the administration infrastructure of the Swiss and the US entities. You will also collaborate on human resources tasks such as the enrollments of new employees and on some financial and high technological projects such as the implementation of the ERP.
HAYA seeks candidates who are creative, goal-oriented, excellent communicators, motivated to learn new skills and work collaboratively in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Assisting the Executive Administrative Assistant with the following tasks:
- Assistance in Human Resources tasks
- Assistance with insurances relations and contracts
- Assistance in accounting and banking relations
- Assistance with scheduling meeting with multiple time zones for the CEO and the CTO
- Assistance in General and Admin tasks
The ideal candidate for this position needs:
- A CFC of employé.e de commerce, ideally profil M or HEG diploma
- Two years of professional experience in a similar role
- English as a professional language
A strong plus:
- Experience with US companies
- Knowledge of HR, insurances and accounting in Switzerland
- Experience of the ERP Odoo
- Creativity & Innovation. Scientifically curious and bold. Generates new and creative approaches to problem solving. Positive ‘can-do’ attitude. Views the toughest challenges as the greatest opportunities for personal growth and company innovation. Able to challenge convictions and dogma.
- Teamwork. Fully engaged in facilitating personal and team success. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with the team to establish an overall collaborative work environment. Often solicits and responds well to constructive feedback. Possesses good written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely convey ideas and opinions.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing strategic and tactical priorities. Comfortable with ambiguity. Self-starter mentality.
- Fast-acting/efficient. Proactive and quick decision making with a strong work ethic to produce high-quality results while fostering a positive work environment. Focuses on key tasks and priorities. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Integrity. Does not cut corners. Does what is right not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Expects a high level of personal performance and team performance. Follows-through on commitments.
- Critical thinking. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to proficiently understand new information and to independently pursue and achieve meaningful outcomes. Able to structure and process qualitative/quantitative data and draw key conclusions.
HAYA Therapeutics is a precision medicines company developing RNA-guided programmable therapeutics targeting the regulatory genome for serious health conditions including cardiovascular disease and cancer. The company is using its innovative cell-state modifying platform to gain novel insights into the biology of long non-coding RNAs (lncRNAs), - the ‘dark genomes’ information processing features and ‘source code’.
HAYA’s lead therapeutic candidate is HTX-001, an antisense oligonucleotide targeting Wisper, which is a tissue and cell-specific cardiac lncRNA known to play a role in heart failure. The company is also developing a pipeline of lncRNA-targeting candidates for the cell-specific treatment of diseases in other tissues, including the lungs and the microenvironment of solid tumor cancers.
Headquartered at the life sciences park Biopôle in Lausanne, Switzerland with laboratory facilities at JLABS @ San Diego, HAYA is led by a world-class team of experts in programmable and precision RNA-targeted therapeutics and is supported by a strong investor consortium. HAYA’s mission is to identify and develop breakthrough disease-modifying therapeutics with the potential for greater efficacy, safety, and accessibility than existing treatments.